Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
McKesson 4-Layer Compression Bandage System - 1008
These multi-layer compression bandage systems are superior to traditional options and provide an optimal compression and absorbency in managing venous ulcer therapy. Multi-layered system simultaneous absorbs and protects, while providing graduated sustained compression.
4-Layer Compression Bandage System Features:
- Single Patient Use Only
- A superior bandaging system for optimum compression and absorbency in the management of venous leg ulcers and related conditions.
- Composed of four bandages that work together, providing effective sustained compression for up to seven days when applied as directed.
- Layer One, a non-woven padding, is composed of a blend of synthetic materials that absorbs wound exudate. This highly comfortable layer primarily provides protection to bony prominences.
- Layer Two is a crepe bandage which anchors and smoothes the padding layer while absorbing exudate.
- Layer Three is a light compression bandage that conforms to any contour while providing about one-half the compression of the system.
- Layer Four is a cohesive bandage that sticks to itself and secures the bandages without tape for week-long compression.
- Bandage Dimensions: Padding Bandage - 4 Inch x 3.8 yds. (10 cm x 3.5 m) unstretched. Crepe Bandage - 4 inch x 4.9 yds. (10 cm x 4.5 m) stretched. Compression Bandage - 4 inch x 9.5 yds. (10 cm x 8.7 m) stretched. Cohesive Bandage - 4 inch x 6.5 yds. (10 cm x 6.0 m) stretched.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Manage venous leg ulcers and related conditions. This system consists of four bandages that, when applied correctly, provide compression for up to seven days, depending on the amount of drainage.
Prior to use, determine the Ankle Brachial Pressure Index (ABI) using a Doppler ultrasound.
- An ABI less than 0.8 may indicate the presence of significant arterial disease.
- Do not use this Bandaging System without direct medical supervision if the patient’s ABI is less than 0.8 or if arterial disease is suspected.
Change dressing as directed by a healthcare professional.
Available as Two Convenient Solutions:
2-Layer System | 1006
4-Layer System | 1008