McKesson 2-Layer Compression Bandage System - 1006
These multi-layer compression bandage systems are superior to traditional options and provide an optimal compression and absorbency in managing venous ulcer therapy. Multi-layered system simultaneous absorbs and protects, while providing graduated sustained compression.
2-Layer Compression Bandage System Features:
- Single Patient Use Only
- Compression bandage system simultaneously absorbs, protects and provides sustained therapeutic compression for up to seven days when applied as directed
- Layer One, Comfort Padding Bandage, is a white, padded compressive bandage, which is pleasantly soft and absorbent and used to provide even, inner padding. It absorbs exudate and redistributes pressure to aid in the management of venous insufficiencies.
- Layer Two, Cohesive Compression Bandage, is a flesh-colored bandage of a cohesive elastic type and has been designed to provide the necessary residual pressure. It provides compression and helps keep the bandage in place.
- Both bandages must be used together and as such they offer a secure, thin, non-slip compression dressing.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Manage venous leg ulcers and related conditions. This system consists of four bandages that, when applied correctly, provide compression for up to seven days, depending on the amount of drainage.
Prior to use, determine the Ankle Brachial Pressure Index (ABI) using a Doppler ultrasound.
- An ABI less than 0.8 may indicate the presence of significant arterial disease.
- Do not use this Bandaging System without direct medical supervision if the patient’s ABI is less than 0.8 or if arterial disease is suspected.
Change dressing as directed by a healthcare professional.
Available as Two Convenient Solutions:
2-Layer System | 1006
4-Layer System | 1008