Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
Unna Boot with Zinc Oxide & Calamine 4" x 10 Yds - 2069
These unna boot gauze bandages offer both Zinc Oxide and Calamine. Calamine and Zinc Oxide are evenly impregnated with as a non-hardening paste to provide venous ulcer compression therapy which helps ease of itching experienced by most patients.
- McKesson Unna Boot With Calamine
- Width: 4"
- Length: 10 Yards
- Singe Use Only
- Gauze bandage that has been evenly impregnated with a non-hardening paste of zinc oxide and calamine to provide venous ulcer compression therapy.
- Stays moist to encourage healing.
- Contains no preservatives.
- Unique, easy-to-open, vacuum seal pouch.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Provides venous ulcer compression therapy in actively ambulatory patients. Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac. Ideal for managing extremities with conditions such as venous ulcers that require protection and support.
Patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or to its components, including zinc oxide or calamine. Unna boots are not intended to provide compression therapy in non-ambulatory patients.
Change dressing as directed by a healthcare professional, typically once or twice a week.
Recommended Secondary Dressings:
Available in Two Convenient Sizes:
3" x 10 Yards | 2068
4" x 10 Yards | 2069