TheraBite® Pediatric Jaw Motion Rehabilitation System - TH002
Vendor: Atos Medical
Clinically proven, anatomically correct and portable system designed to restore mobility after trismus and mandibular hypomobility. This patient-controlled system utilizes repetitive passive motion to stretch connective tissue, strengthen weakened muscles and mobilize joints. The average sustainable gain in jaw opening is around 1–1.5 mm per week.
The TheraBite® Jaw Motion Rehabilitation System™ can also help to reduce muscle pain by reducing joint inflammation and prevent reduced muscle strength during (chemo)radiation in the head and neck area. The TheraBite Jaw Motion Rehabilitation System is available in both adult and pediatric versions.
- Pediatric Unit
- This portable Jaw Motion Rehabilitation System encourages continuity and compliance in patients at home or on the go.
- Thousands of individuals suffering from trismus have successfully used The TheraBite Jaw Rehabilitation System over the years.
- TheraBite Jaw Rehabilitation System reduces pain and inflammation
- TheraBite Jaw Rehabilitation System increases jaw opening and mobilizes joints
- The Jaw Mobilizer
- Bite Pads
- Hand Aid
- 30 Range of Motion Scales.
- Carrying Bag
- DVD containing Instructions for use
- Patient Progress Log
- Single Patient Use
Available in Convenient Sizes: