MIC-KEY® Jejunal (J) Feeding Tubes 14 Fr. - 0200-14
MIC Jejunal (J) Feeding tubes are designed for patients needing jejunal feeding only. The distal tip can be trimmed to for a custom fit for unique patient needs. The tube offer a medical grade silicone construction, an inflatable silicone internal retention balloon, a Secure-Lok® external retention ring and a universal feeding port connector.
- French Size: 14 Fr.
- Balloon Volume: 7-10mL
- Medical Grade Silicone Construction
- SECUR-LOK® External Retention Ring
- Inflatable Silicone Internal Retention Balloon
- Universal feeding port connector
- Medication port
- Trimmable Distal Tip - 45 cm from Distal end to the Balloon tip
- Radiopaque Stripe
- Gamma Sterilized
- FDA approved & CE marked
- Directions for Use
Available in Convenient Sizes:
0200-12LV | 12 Fr. | 3-5mL Balloon Volume
0200-14 | 14 Fr. | 7-10mL Ballon Volume
0200-16 | 16 Fr. | 7-10mL Ballon Volume
0200-18 | 18 Fr. | 7-10mL Ballon Volume
0200-20 | 20 Fr. | 7-10mL Ballon Volume
0200-22 | 22 Fr. | 7-10mL Ballon Volume
0200-24 | 24 Fr. | 7-10mL Ballon Volume
Halyard Health, a leader in the enteral feeding market, offers a wide variety of innovative, high-quality enteral feeding tubes and accessories uniquely designed for delivering nutrition and medication to pediatrics and adults.
As the pioneer in the development of the first balloon retained tube designed for gastrostomy feeding, Halyard Health continues to manufacture tubes and accessories with the highest standards of workmanship at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. Products provide consistent performance. Products are designed for safety and convenience. Today, MIC® brand of Enteral Feeding Tubes is well recognized and accepted among healthcare professionals for intermediate and long-term feeding applications.
- High clarity medical grade silicone construction, designed for visibility and drapability
- Ventilated SECUR-LOK® ring, the external retention mechanism designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma site and reduce tube pressure 360° from the sides of the stoma wall
- A patented universal connector, designed to preserve tube life and minimize unintentional disconnects
- An inflatable internal retention balloon, which reduces patient trauma experienced with obturated devices