MIC® Bolus Gastrostomy (G) Feeding Tubes 16 Fr. 3-5mL - 0110-16LV
Medical grade silicone construction, no medication port, secur-lok® external retention ring. Silicone internal retention balloon, tapered distal tip, recessed distal tip at recommended fill volume. Radiopaque stripe, available in 7 french sizes.
- French Size: 16 Fr.
- Balloon Volume: 3-5mL Balloon
- Medical Grade Silicone Construction
- No medication port
- SECUR-LOK® External Retention Ring
- Inflatable Silicone Internal Retention Balloon
- Dual-Exit Ports
- Tapered Distal Tip
- Recessed Distal Tip at Recommended Fill Volume (# 0110 - 12LV with Non-Recessed Tip)
- Radiopaque Stripe
- Available in 7 French sizes
- FDA approved & CE marked
- Directions for Use
Available in Convenient Sizes:
0110-12LV | 12 Fr. | 3-5mL Balloon
0110-14LV | 14 Fr. | 3-5mL Balloon
0110-16LV | 16 Fr. | 3-5mL Balloon
0110-18 | 18 Fr. | 7-10mL Balloon
0110-20 | 20 Fr. | 7-10mL Balloon
0110-22 | 22 Fr. | 7-10mL Balloon
0110-24 | 24 Fr. | 7-10mL Balloon
Halyard Health, a leader in the enteral feeding market, offers a wide variety of innovative, high-quality enteral feeding tubes and accessories uniquely designed for delivering nutrition and medication to pediatrics and adults. As the pioneer in the development of the first balloon retained tube designed for gastrostomy feeding, Halyard Health continues to manufacture our tubes and accessories with the highest standards of workmanship at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. Products provide consistent performance. Products are designed for safety and convenience. Today, our MIC® brand of enteral feeding tubes is well recognized and accepted among healthcare professionals for intermediate and long-term feeding applications.
The MIC® Bolus G Feeding Tube is utilized for patients who are on a bolus feeding regimen.
- High clarity medical grade silicone construction, designed for visibility and drapability
- Ventilated SECUR-LOK® ring, the external retention mechanism designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma site and reduce tube pressure 360° from the sides of the stoma wall
- A patented universal connector, designed to preserve tube life and minimize unintentional disconnects
- An inflatable internal retention balloon