Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
MediHoney® Wound and Burn Gel Dressing 1.5 oz. Tube - 31815
MediHoney is a primary dressing for wounds with light to moderate drainage, developed with the objective of debridement and promotion of healthy tissue in wounds. This product features a high osmotic effect which pulls fluid from deeper tissues to the surface of the wound, promoting autolytic debridement. MediHoney offers a naturally Low pH which helps lower the pH level of the wound environment. This can impact chronic and stalled wounds. MediHoney is available as Gel, Honeycolloids and Alginates for versatile uses.
- MEDIHONEY® Gel with Active Leptospermum Honey
- 1.5 oz. Tube
- Single Use Only
- 80% Active Leptospermum Honey with 20% natural gelling agents.
- Under the supervision of a healthcare professional, MEDIHONEY® GEL WITH ACTIVE LEPTOSPERMUM HONEY dressing provides a moist environment conducive to wound healing and is indicated for non-draining to moderately exuding wounds such as: Diabetic foot ulcers, Leg ulcers (venous stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers and leg ulcers of mixed etiology), Pressure ulcers / sores (partial and full thickness), 1st and 2nd degree partial thickness burns, donor sites, and traumatic and surgical wounds.
- More viscous formulation with increased stability at the wound site.
- Optimal for superficial to full thickness wounds.
- Cleanses and debrides due to its high osmolarity.
- Helps to lower the wound pH, for an optimal wound healing environment.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Diabetic foot ulcers, leg ulcers (venous stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers and leg ulcers of mixed etiology), pressure ulcers/ sores (partial and full thickness), first and second-degree partial thickness burns, donor sites and traumatic and surgical wounds.
Third-degree burns and patients with a known sensitivity to honey.
Change dressing as directed by your healthcare professional.
Recommended Secondary Dressings:
Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing change.
Available in 2 Convenient Sizes:
0.5 oz Twist-Off Cap Tube | 31805
1.5 oz Flip Cap Tube | 31815