McKesson Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing Gauze Bismuth Tribromophenate - 220
- McKesson Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing Gauze
- Individually Sterile
- Contains 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate to provide bacteriostatic properties and help to reduce risk of infection and deodorize the wound.
- Primary dressing for wounds with light or no exudate.
- Helps maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement.
- Single Use
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Cancer resections, donor sites, open wounds, and surgical incisions.
Dressings must be changed at the direction of your healthcare professional.
Patients with any known hypersensitivities to the components of the product or the product itself.
Recommended Secondary Dressings:
Dependent on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing changes, cover with the appropriate secondary dressing per your healthcare professional's advise.
Available in convenient sizes:
1" x 8" | 2201
2" x 2" | 2202
4" x 4" | 2206
5" x 9" | 2207
*The actual item may differ from the image.