The push-button safety lancets are a better way to quickly, comfortably, and adequately obtain blood samples. This innovative technique offers a two step operation with low firing force and no lancet loading is needed. Electro-polished, silicone coated needle and a high puncture speed minimizes pain and heal time. These lancets are easy to handle, sterile, efficient, safe, gentle and reliable.
- Push Button Safety Lancet
- Depth Setting: 1.8 mm
- Incision Type: Needle
- Thickness: 23 Gauge
- Safety Feature: Retractable
- Target Area: Fingertip
- Fixed Depth Lancet
- 2-Step Operation with Low Firing and No Lancet Loading Required
- Needles are Gamma Sterilized, Fully Covered and Protected with a Sterility Tab
- Delivers an Adequate Blood Sample with a Single Push of a Button
- Patented, Self-Destructing Activation Mechanism Eliminates the Possibility of Reuse
- An electro-Polished and Silicone Coated Needle with a Puncture Speed that Minimizes Pain and Facilitates Healing
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Available in Convenient Sizes:
Push-Button Safety Lancet 17G Blade | Depth: 2.0mm | 16-PBSL17G
Push-Button Safety Lancet 23G Needle | Depth: 1.8mm | 16-PBSL23G
Push-Button Safety Lancet 28G Needle | Depth: 1.5mm | 16-PBSL28G
* Be advised that information contained herein is intended to serve as a useful reference for informational purposes only and is not complete clinical information. This information is intended for use only by competent healthcare professionals exercising judgment in providing care. Medsitis cannot be held responsible for the continued currency of or for any errors or omissions in the information.
The product information contained in the product description, including the product images and additional product materials, was collected from various supplier sources. All product claims and specifications are those of the product suppliers and have not been independently verified by Medsitis or its affiliates (“Medsitis”). Medsitis is not responsible for errors or omissions in the product information. The properties of a product may change or be inaccurate following the posting or printing of the product information in the description, either in the print or online version. Caution should be exercised when using or purchasing any products from Medsitis’ online or print documents by closely examining the product packaging and the labeling prior to use. Due to product changes, information listed in this description is subject to change without notice. This information is placed solely for your convenience in ordering and Medsitis disclaims all responsibility for its completeness and accuracy, whether or not the inaccuracy or incompleteness is due to fault or error by Medsitis.