McKesson Lubricating Jelly 5 Gram Packet - 16-8946
This lubricating jelly is a clear, water-soluble and greaseless lubricant and has a multitude of uses. This lubricating jelly is formulated to spread evenly making it ideal for lubricating rubber materials and synthetic surfaces while also usable on surgical instruments. Lubricating jelly is used industry wide for many applications like catheter or specula insertions.
McKesson lubricating jelly is unique as it does not contain any dyes or harmful chemicals, which may cause adverse or allergic reactions. Unlike other similar products, McKesson Lubricating Jelly is formulated to resist chemical breakdown when exposed to excessive bands of heat.
- 5 gram
- Foil Packet
- Non-Staining and Water Soluble for Quick and Easy Clean-Up
- Stable, Non-Greasy Formula to Help Enhance Patient Comfort
- Micro-Flora and Sperm-Friendly Formula
- Improved Viscosity for Easier Application
- Fragrance, Salt, Dye and Alcohol Free
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Dye, PEG, and Chlorhexidine Free