McKesson Infant Classic Stethoscope Dual-Head Scope
McKesson Pediatric Classic Stethoscope Dual-Head Scope
McKesson Dual-Head Stethoscopes feature a combination diaphragm/bell chest-piece for wide frequency response. They feature adjustable binaurals with PVC ear tips and optional comfort-fit, soft ear tip replacements are also included. The proprietary diaphragm design helps provide better acoustic performance than traditional models. The flexible PVC tubing comes in four unique colors. This classic dual-head stethoscope is available in adult, pediatric and infant sizes.
- 1-Tube 21 inch PVC tubing
- Double Sided Chestpiece
- 3/4 Inch Bell
- 1-3/4 Inch Diaphragm
- Lightweight combination diaphragm/bell chest-piece for wide frequency response.
- Non-chill bell ring and diaphragm rim for patient comfort
- Proprietary diaphragm enhances acoustic response by 50% over traditional designs.
- Overall length 31 inches
- Weighs 4 oz.
- Spare ear tips
- Proprietary diaphragm design enhances acoustic response
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals with PVC ear tips
- One-year warranty
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65