Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
McKesson Hydrocellular Foam Dressings w/ Film Backing 6" x 6" - 4738
Hydrocellular adhesive and non-adhesive foams are used as a primary or secondary dressing for wounds with moderate to heavy exudate. These dressings offer highly absorbent central hydrocellular foam layer which absorbs wound drainage effectively. A moist healing environment is maintained at the surface of the wound to promote healing.
The outer layer is both breathable and waterproof to help protect the wound from contamination while preventing strike-through of drainage/exudate. To offer better comfort and protection the foams are both cushioning and soft.
- 6" x 6" (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Film Backing
- Single Use Only
- Indications: Wounds with moderate to heavy exudate.
- Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing change or with medical tape.
- The film backing allows for the dressing to be wiped down and cleaned easily when held in place by tape.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Wounds with moderate to heavy exudate.
Patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or to it's components.
Change dressing as directed by a healthcare professional.
Recommended Secondary Dressings:
Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing change or secure with medical tape.
Available in Convenient Sizes:
4" x 4" | 4737
6" x 6" | 4738