McKesson Hydrocellular Foam Dressing with Silicone Adhesive 4" x 4" - 4843
- 4" x 4"
- Silicone Adhesive with Gentle Adhesive Border
- Highly conformable and remains intact on skin.
- Perforated silicone gel adhesive provides gentle but firm adhesion.
- Soft silicone minimizes pain to patients and trauma to wounds upon removal.
- Affixes securely to dry, intact skin; seals the wound margins to help prevent exudate from leaking on surrounding tissue, minimizing risk of maceration.
- Breathable, yet moisture and bacteria resistant outer film layer.
- Absorbent inner hydrocellular foam pad.
- Dressing may be lifted and repositioned without losing its adherent properties.
- Maintains a moist wound environment to help promote better healing.
- Single Use
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Wide range of acute and chronic wounds like venous leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers and traumatic wounds.
Patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or it's components.
Change dressing as directed by a healthcare professional.
Available in Convenient Sizes:
3" x 3" Square | 4842
4" x 4" Square | 4843
6" x 6" Square | 4844
7" x 7" Sacral | 4845