McKesson Hydrocellular Acrylic Adhesive Foam Dressing 3" x 3" - 4670
Hydrocellular adhesive and non-adhesive foams are used as a primary or secondary dressing for wounds with moderate to heavy exudate. These dressings offer highly absorbent central hydrocellular foam layer which absorbs wound drainage effectively. A moist healing environment is maintained at the surface of the wound to promote healing.
The acrylic adhesive offered in these dressings is designed to be skin-friendly and helps ensure the dressing remains secure in the intended location. The outer layer is both breathable and waterproof to help protect the wound from contamination while preventing strike-through of drainage/exudate. To offer better comfort and protection the foams are both cushioning and soft.
- 3" x 3" Square
- Pad Size: 1" x 1"
- Single Use Only
- Highly conformable and remains intact on skin.
- Skin-friendly acrylic adhesive ensures that the dressing remains secure.
- May be used as dressing under compression wraps or unna boots.
- Affixes securely to dry, intact skin; seals the wound margins to help prevent exudate from leaking on surrounding tissue, minimizing risk of maceration.
- Breathable, yet moisture and bacteria resistant outer film layer.
- Absorbent inner hydrocellular foam pad.
- Dressing may be lifted and repositioned without losing its adherent properties.
- Maintains a moist wound environment to help promote better healing.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Wounds with moderate to heavy exudate.
Patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or to it's components.
Change dressing as directed by a healthcare professional.
Available in Convenient Sizes:
3" x 3" Square | Pad Size: 1" x 1" | 4670
4" x 4" Square | Pad Size: 2" x 2" | 4671
6" x 6" Square | Pad Size: 3" x 3" | 4672
7" x 7" Sacral | Pad Size: 5" x 5" | 4673