Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
McKesson General Purpose Stainless Steel Scalpel with Sensory Grip Handle # 10 - 1625
Individually wrapped non-safety scalpels are pre-attached to a medical grade plastic handle and consist of a surgical blade consists of stainless steel. Manufactured using highly controlled heat treatment and sharpening processes which ensure consistently durable, strong and sharp blades. Available in two types of ergonomic handle styles — classic grip or with non-slip bubble sensory grips. These particular scalpels feature the sensory non-slip bubble sensory grip for precise control and maneuverability. To help determine incision lengths a easy-to-read graduated measurement scale is available on the back side of the handle in millimeters.
The bubble sensory grip is provided on both sides ensuring a firm grip of the scalpel while a molded finger cradle offers precise control and maneuverability.
- Size: #10
- McKesson Non-Safety Scalpels
- Sensory Grip Handle
- Highly controlled sharpening and heat treatment processes ensure consistently sharp, durable and strong blades.
- Each handle has a graduated 6 cm. ruler (for indication only).
- ISO 7153 specification stainless steel blade. Premium plastic handle and guard and easy clean-peel Poly/Poly pouch packaging.
- Safety-cap on end for greater safety.
- Single Use
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
# 10 | 1625
# 15 | 1628