Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
McKesson General Purpose Stainless Steel Scalpel with Classic Grip Handle - Size 11 - 16-63811
McKesson Non-Safety Scalpels are disposable and consist of a stainless steel surgical blade pre-attached to a medical-grade plastic handle. Highly controlled sharpening and heat treatment processes ensure consistently sharp, durable and strong blades. The classic grip offer precise control and maneuverability. Easy-to-read graduated measurement marks are on the back side of the handle in millimeters scale to help determine incision length. These non-safety scalpels are individually packaged in a peel-open blister pack.
- Size 11
- Classic Grip Handle
- Highly controlled sharpening and heat treatment processes ensure consistently sharp, durable and strong blades.
- Each handle has a graduated 6 cm. ruler (for indication only).
- ISO 7153 specification stainless steel blade. Premium plastic handle and guard and easy clean-peel Poly/Poly pouch packaging.
- Safety-cap on end for greater safety.
- Individually Packaged.
- Single Use
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Available in Convenient Sizes:
# 10 | 16-63810
# 11 | 16-63811
# 15 | 16-63815