McKesson Confiderm® PC PF Latex Exam Gloves X-Large - 14-1384
The gloves contain low protein which helps to minimize the risk of allergic reactions and have interior polymer coating which provides superior anti-sticking properties resulting in highly effective donning in wet, damp, or dry conditions. An added feature is these gloves meet or exceed ASTM standards.
- Beaded Cuff
- Single Use Only
- Low protein content helps to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- Interior polymer coating provides superior anti-sticking properties, resulting in highly effective donning in wet, damp, or dry conditions.
- Meets or exceed ASTM standards.
- CAUTION: Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitized individuals has not been established.
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- CAUTION: Users with a known sensitivity to rubber or latex products should avoid contact. If you experience a reaction to this product, discontinue use and seek medical attention. Reactions may include such phenomena as watery eyes; wheezing, hives, a rash, welts, redness, dryness, tingling or other skin irritations; hay fever-like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itching throat or nose; or tightness of the chest.