McKesson Confiderm® CL PF Latex Exam Gloves X-Large - 14-430
Confiderm chlorinated latex gloves are designed to help reduce latex and chemical sensitivity and offers smooth interior for easy donning. These gloves also offer a lightly textured fingertips to help ensure slip resistance in wet or dry conditions to provide excellent tactile sensitivity while meeting ASTM standards.
- Beaded Cuff
- Single Use Only
- Chlorinated to help reduce latex and chemical sensitivity
- Smooth interior for easy donning
- Meet ASTM standards
- Textured fingertips help ensure slip resistance in wet or dry conditions and provide excellent tactile sensitivity.
- CAUTION: Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitized individuals has not been established.
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- CAUTION: Users with a known sensitivity to rubber or latex products should avoid contact. If you experience a reaction to this product, discontinue use and seek medical attention. Reactions may include such phenomena as watery eyes; wheezing, hives, a rash, welts, redness, dryness, tingling or other skin irritations; hay fever-like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itching throat or nose; or tightness of the chest.
X-Small | 14-422
Small | 14-424
Medium | 14-426
Large | 14-428
X-Large | 14-430