McKesson Confiderm® 3.0 Nitrile Exam Gloves Powder-free Small - 14-6N32
McKesson Confiderm® 3.0 Nitrile Exam Gloves feature a soft, stretchy material designed to make donning easy by quickly conforming to your hand, and facilitating range-of-motion. The gloves also feature improved tactile sensitivity, grip and fit. Fingertips are lightly textured for decreased slippage during a procedure. Gloves are ambidextrous and non-sterile. They feature a beaded cuff and are available in four sizes. Packaged 250 or 230 gloves per box to save space and reduce waste.
- Beaded cuff.
- Single use only.
- Thin with high tactile sensitivity.
- High elasticity.
- Improved conformability provides superior fit and extended wear comfort.
- Dark blue color for easy identification.
- Textured fingertips for an improved grip
- Packaged for exceptional value and efficiency
- Not made with natural rubber latex