McKesson Composite Barrier Island Dressing - 16-891
- McKesson Barrier Island Dressing
- Single Use Only
- Primary or secondary bordered non-adherent gauze composite dressing with film backing that protects from outside contamination.
- Effective water barrier to permit showering/bathing.
- Offers the convenience of an all-in-one dressing by combining an absorbent non-adherent central pad surrounded by a breathable adhesive border, with an addition of a polyurethane film barrier.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
As a primary or secondary dressing, the Barrier Island Dressing provides an effective barrier to outside contaminants and allows for showering with dressing in place.
Patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or to its components. Change Frequency:
Change dressing as directed by a healthcare professional.
Available in two Convenient Sizes:
4" x 4" | Pad Size: 2" x 2" | 16-89144
6" x 6" | Pad Size: 4" x 4" | 16-89166