Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
McKesson Combine Sterile Trauma Non-Woven Dressing 10" x 30" - 16-4255
Generally used for bleeding control and to prevent contamination of large wounds combine ABD pads are highly absorbent and sterile dressings. These properties make for great padding and also help protect large wounds. The sealed edges and the moisture resistant barrier is designed to prevent leakage while the inner filling quickly disperse liquid throughout the pad of the dressing.
- Size: 10" x 30"
- Trauma Dressing
- Used for controlling bleeding and preventing contamination of large wounds
- Moisture-resistant barrier
- Non-woven outer fabric with inner cellulose tissue construction that helps provide maximum moisture barrier.
- Clean, white color.
- Sealed edges to prevent leaking.
- Superior absorption with virtually no linting.
- Faster wicking for drier wound sites.
- Single Use
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Note: 10" x 30" is a Trauma Dressing
Available in Convenient Sizes: