McKesson Classic Dual-Head Stethoscope
These dual-head stethoscopes support a wide frequency response due to it's featured combination diaphragm/bell chest piece. The adjustable binaurals with PVC ear tips as well as the optional comfort-fit, soft ear tip replacement are included. For better acoustic performance than the traditional models a proprietary diaphragm design is implemented.
This beautiful classic dual-head stethoscope design is available in adult, pediatric and infant sizes to meet the needs of a wide audience.
- PVC Tube Length: 22"
- Tube Type: Single Lumen
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Double Sided Chest-Piece
- Bell Size: 3/4"
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Overall Length: 32.25"
- PVC Ear-Tip: 1 Pair
- Black Mushroom Ear-Tip: 1 Pair
- Binaurals Material: Adjustable Aluminum
- Chest-Piece Material: Aluminum
- Combination diaphragm/bell chest-piece for wide frequency response
- Lightweight aluminum chest-piece construction
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm rim for patient comfort
- Proprietary diaphragm design enhances acoustic response
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals with PVC ear tips
- Choice of four tubing colors
- One-year warranty
- Not made with natural rubber latex
01-670BKGM | Black
01-670RBGM | Royal Blue
01-670RGM | Red
01-670TLGM | Teal