Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
McKesson Calcium Alginate Sterile Rope Dressing 3/4" x 12" - 3564
These calcium alginate dressings are designed to be used as primary dressing. These dressings can be cut to fit wounds with moderate to heavy exudate and can absorb wound fluids while maintaining a moist wound environment to promote the healing process. Derived from seaweed, the alginate turns to a moist gel-like mass material when saturated. A secondary dressing is required.
- 3/4" x 12" Rope
- Helps absorb moderate to heavy amounts of wound exudate and may help control minor bleeding.
- Available as sheet and rope
- Can be used to fill or pack the dead space in a wound.
- A secondary dressing is needed to hold alginates in place and to protect the wound from outside contaminants.
- Optimal gelling profile allows dressing to avoid sticking to the wound bed and helps maintain physical integrity to allow removal from the wound in one piece.
- Highly absorptive, non-occlusive.
- May be trimmed to fit wound dimensions.
- Do not reuse.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Wounds with moderate to heavy exudate and may help absorb minor bleeding.
Patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or its components.
Change dressing as directed by a healthcare professional.
Recommended Secondary Dressings:
Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing change.
Available in Convenient Sizes:
3/4" x 12" Rope | 3564
2" x 2" Sheet | 3561
4" x 4-3/4" Sheet | 3562
4" x 8" Sheet | 3563