Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
McKesson Amorphous Dressing Hydrogel 3 oz - 1722
- Primary dressing for wounds with light or no exudate that add or maintain moisture.
- Helps maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement. To protect peri-wound skin from maceration, apply a moisture barrier ointment or barrier film.
- Recommended Secondary Dressings: Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing change.
- Contains 1.5% glycerin and 94.66% water
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Indications: Provide moist wound healing environment and help promote autolytic debridement.
Contraindications: Patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or to its components.
Change Frequency: Hydrogel Amorphous Dressings should be changed daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Other Hydrogel Dressings should be changed as directed by a healthcare professional.
Recommended Secondary Dressings: Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing change.