McKesson All-Purpose Cotton Gauze Sponge 2" x 2" - 16-607613
Made of 100% non-woven soft cotton material, these all-purpose gauze sponges are designed for applying ointments, prepping and other uses in general wound therapy. The material used helps make these gauze sponges highly absorbent, cost-effective and virtually lint-free.
- McKesson All-Purpose Sponges
- 2" x 2" Square
- Single Use Only
- Non-woven 100% cotton material.
- Ideal for many applications such as cleaning, prepping, scrubbing and wound dressing.
- More absorbent than traditional woven gauze.
- Non-woven sponges are designed to resist fraying and residual lint.
- Compare to Mirasorb®.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Mirasorb is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson Medical Inc., Arlington, TX.
2" x 2" 4-Ply | 16-607613
4" x 4" 4-Ply | 16-607623