Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
McKesson Adhesive Island Dressing 4" x 4" - 16-89244
Island dressing are generally used as primary or secondary dressings for wounds with light to moderate exudate. This one-step dressings solution is an excellent alternative to the traditional gauze and tape and tends to save valuable caregiver time. The central gauze pad is non-adherent and provides the necessary absorption of wound drainage to promote healing.
- McKesson Island Dressing
- Single Use Only
- 6" x 6" (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm), 4" x 4" Island Pad
- Indicated for light to moderate amounts of exudate and act as either a primary or secondary dressing.
- Creates a barrier against external contamination.
- Conforms easily to body contours, even in hard to dress areas.
- Non-adherent contact layer helps prevent skin maceration and provides high absorption.
- Adhesive border is combined with a non-adherent gauze pad; alternative to gauze and tape.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Primary or secondary dressing.
Patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or to its components.
Change dressing as directed by a healthcare professional.
Available in Convenient Sizes:
4" x 4" | Pad Size: 2" x 2" | 16-89244
6" x 6" | Pad Size: 4" x 4" | 16-89266