McKesson Unna Boot Cotton Zinc Oxide 3" - 2066
Gauze bandage that has been evenly impregnated with a non-hardening paste of zinc oxide to provide venous ulcer compression therapy. Contains no gelatin. Non-raveling, thread, thread-locked gauze helps prevent loose threads that can contaminate wounds.
- McKesson Unna Boot
- Width: 3"
- Length: 10 Yards
- Single Use Only
- Gauze bandage that has been evenly impregnated with a non-hardening paste of zinc oxide to provide venous ulcer compression therapy.
- Stays moist to encourage healing.
- Contains no preservatives.
- Unique, easy-to-open, vacuum seal pouch.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Provides venous ulcer compression therapy in actively ambulatory patients. Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac. Ideal for managing extremities with conditions such as venous ulcers that require protection and support.
Patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or to its components, including zinc oxide or calamine. Unna boots are not intended to provide compression therapy in non-ambulatory patients.
Change dressing as directed by a healthcare professional, typically once or twice a week.
Recommended Secondary Dressings:
Available in Two Convenient Sizes:
3" x 10 Yards | 2066
4" x 10 Yards | 2067