JEVITY® 1.0 CAL Unflavored Liquid w/ Fiber 8 oz. Bottle - 64759
Vendor: Abbott Nutrition
Formulated by Abbott Nutrition this fiber-fortified therapeutic nutrition provides balanced and complete nutrition, serving as a sole source or supplemental source of nutrition that is suitable for both short and long term nutritional needs. The fiber content of the formula helps maintain normal bowel functions and may prove useful in dietary management of constipation and diarrhea. This product is available for both oral and tube feeding and must be administered under medical supervision.
- Unflavored Liquid
- Oral Supplement
- Kosher and Halal Compliant
- To help support wound healing and lean body mass, provides protein
- Suitable for lactose intolerant individuals
- 14.4 g total dietary fiber/L.
- May be used for oral feeding of patients with altered taste perception.
- Use under medical supervision
- Meets or exceeds the 1995 RDIs for 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 1400 Cal (1321 mL) 100%
- Not Suitable for IV use
- Not for people with galactosemia
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium & Calcium Caseinates, Soy Fiber, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.Disclaimer:
Do not use without recommendation and supervision of a medical professional.