Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
EvaCare® 100% Silicone Hodge Pessary with Support
EvaCare® 100% Silicone Mar-Land Pessary with Support
The Hodge folding pessary has wires that allow it to be manually shaped for different anatomies. It can be used for a first to second-degree prolapse, cystocele, stress incontinence and an incompetent cervix or uterine retroversion. It is available in ten sizes both with and without support. Because of the shapable wires, the Hodge pessary must be removed during x-ray, ultrasound and MRI.
EvaCare pessaries are made of soft and pliable medical-grade silicone and can be more easily inserted and removed than other brands of pessaries. A variety of types and sizes are available in order to account for different anatomic needs. All are white so you can readily distinguish them from tissue when they need to be removed.
Pessaries (vaginal inserts) are an effective means of managing SUI and prolapse. A well-placed pessary can achieve clinical results comparable to surgery, without comparable risk.
- Has wires that allow it be shaped for different anatomies
- It can be used for first to second degree prolapse, cystocele, stress incontinence and an incompetent cervix or uterine retroversion
- Must be removed during x-rays, ultrasounds and MRI's
- Available is ten sizes.
- Highly flexible and soft.
- Pessary Fitting Set available for determining the correct pessary size.
- 100% Silicone Pessary.
| #0 - 65mm | #1 - 70mm | #2 - 75mm | #3 - 80mm | #4 - 85mm | #5 - 90mm | #6 - 95mm | #7 - 100mm | #8 - 105mm | #9 - 110mm |