Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
EvaCare® 100% Silicone Dish Pessary w/o Support Size 6 (80mm) - DSH80
The Incontinence Dish is used to relieve stress incontinence and minor degrees of prolapse. The Incontinence Dish comes with or without support. It is available in eight different sizes. The dish pessaries are designed to provide bladder neck support to relieve stress incontinence and minor degrees of prolapse. It is made of flexible silicone and is hypoallergenic. The dish pessary is sometimes referred to as the Incontinence Dish Pessary. Dish Pessaries provide support for cystocele and prolapse in addition to stress incontinence. Sexual intercourse is not prevented by use of the dish pessary.
- Size: 6
- Diameter: 80mm
- Highly flexible soft silicone.
- Treats vaginal prolapse and stress incontinence.
- Pessary fitting set available for determining the proper pessary size.
- 100% Silicone Pessary.
- Very common for a stress incontinence and minor degree prolapse
- Treats vaginal prolapse and cystocele.
- Pessary fitting set available for determining the correct pessary size.
- 100% Silicone pessary ring.
- Uterine prolapse pessary ring.
- Available in eight sizes.
EvaCare pessaries are made of soft and pliable medical-grade silicone and can be more easily inserted and removed than other brands of pessaries. A variety of types and sizes are available in order to account for different anatomic needs. All are white so you can readily distinguish them from tissue when they need to be removed.
Pessaries (vaginal inserts) are an effective means of managing SUI and prolapse. A well-placed pessary can achieve clinical results comparable to surgery, without comparable risk.