EvaCare® 100% Silicone Cube Pessary w/o Drain Holes # 1 (29mm) - CU29
The Cube pessary (vaginal insert) is designed for third-degree prolapse, including procidentia, as well as a cystocele and rectocele. The Cube pessary is available both with and without drainage holes and has a silicone tie to aid in removal. The Cube pessary is available in eleven sizes.
- Size: 1
- Diameter: 29mm
- Designed for third-degree prolapse, including procidentia, as well as a cystocele and rectocele
- The Cube is available both with and without drainage holes and has a silicone tie to aid in removal
- Highly flexible and soft.
- Treats vaginal prolapse, rectocele and cystocele.
- Pessary Fitting Set available for determining the correct pessary size.
- 100% Silicone Pessary.
- Available in eleven sizes.
EvaCare pessaries are made of soft and pliable medical-grade silicone and can be more easily inserted and removed than other brands of pessaries. A variety of types and sizes are available in order to account for different anatomic needs. All are white so you can readily distinguish them from tissue when they need to be removed.
Pessaries (vaginal inserts) are an effective means of managing SUI and prolapse. A well-placed pessary can achieve clinical results comparable to surgery, without comparable risk.
ALL PESSARY PURCHASES REQUIRE A PRESCRIPTION FROM A LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.
Available in Convenient Sizes:
#0 (25mm) | CU25
#1 - (29mm) | CU29
#2 - (33mm) | CU33
#3 - (37mm) | CU37
#4 - (41mm) | CU41
#5 - (45mm) | CU45
#6 - (50mm) | CU50
#7 - (56mm) | CU56
#8 - (63mm) | CU63
#9 - (70mm) | CU70
#10 - (75mm) | CU75