Boost® Kid Essentials™ 1.5 - 8 oz.
Vendor: Nestle Health Science
BOOST® KID ESSENTIALS™ 1.5 - 8 oz.
BOOST® Kid Essentials™ Drink is a nutritionally complete drink for children ages 1-13. A delicious snack or with a meal, BOOST® Kid Essentials™ gives kids the nutrition they need to help them grow. Each serving contains 24 essential vitamins and minerals and 7 grams of protein, and a Kid-Approved Taste! It’s gluten-free and suitable for lactose intolerance (but not for individuals with galactosemia). Available ready-to-drink in chocolate and vanilla flavors, BOOST® Kid Essentials™ is a great way to supplement kids’ diets with the extra nutrition. BOOST® Kid Essentials™ Drinks are suitable for supplemental or interim sole-source nutrition.
- Specially designed formula and packaging for children ages 1 – 13
- Delivers more calories per serving than standard 1.0 formulas
- Meets the IOM guidelines for calcium & vitamin D
- Contains CalciLock® blend of essential nutrients to help support healthy bone development. CalciLock®is a combination of essential nutrients to help build and maintain strong bones. This nutrient blend includes calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins D, C & K and is designed to help support healthy bone development
- Nutritionally complete formula for tube feeding or oral supplementation
- Tetra Brik®
- Available in Very Vanilla, Rich Chocolate, and Creamy Strawberry
- 8 oz.
- Ready to use
Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
Protein Source sodium and calcium caseinates (milk), whey protein concentrate (milk)
NPC:N Ratio 199:1
MCT:LCT Ratio 10:90
n6:n3 Ratio 6.9:1
Meets or exceeds 100% DRIs▲ for protein and 25 key vitamins and minerals:
1-8 years 750 mL
9-13 years 1000 mL
Osmolality (mOsm/kg water) 390
HCPCS Code B4160
Suitable for these diets: lactose intolerance*, gluten-free, low-residue, kosher
* Not for individuals with galactosemia
▲Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs) are nutrient reference values developed by the Institute of Medicine and represent the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) value unless unavailable, in which case Adequate Intake (AI) value was used.
- Inadequate oral intake
- Increased energy needs
- Volume intolerance
- Shortened feeding schedules
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
INGREDIENTS (VERY VANILLA): WATER, MALTODEXTRIN, SOYBEAN OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE (FROM MILK), SUGAR AND LESS THAN 2% OF HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OIL, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (FROM COCONUT AND/OR PALM KERNEL OIL), CALCIUM CASEINATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CITRATE, SOY LECITHIN, MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE, CELLULOSE GEL AND GUM, SALT, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, CARRAGEENAN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, TAURINE, INOSITOL, FERROUS SULFATE, L-CARNITINE, ALPHA-TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, NIACINAMIDE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN D3, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, COPPER GLUCONATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, THIAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN, BETA-CAROTENE, SODIUM SELENITE, FOLIC ACID, CHROMIUM CHLORIDE, BIOTIN, POTASSIUM IODIDE, SODIUM MOLYBDATE, PHYTONADIONE, VITAMIN B12