Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
BD Vacutainer® Eclipse™ Blood Collection Needles 21G x 1-1/4" - 368650
Vendor: Becton Dickinson (BD)
BD's Eclipse™ blood collection needles are offer an effective and simply way of collecting blood while also helping to reduce the possibility of accidental needlestick injuries to both clinicians and patients. These blood collection needles are both intuitive and easy to use requiring minimal change to your current technique.
Safety shield design allows hands to remain behind the needle at all times. Needle "Bevel up" orientation toward the pink safety shield provides easy identification of bevel position. Safety shield is an "integral" part of the needle; eliminates the need for secondary safety accessory device. Immediate one-handed safety feature activation reduces exposure time and doesn't require a hard surface for activation.
- Needle Thickness: 21 Gauge
- Needle Length: 1-1/4"
- With Pre-Attached Holder
- Case of 100 Needles
- Safety Shield
- Completely Covers the Needle.
- Securely and Permanently Locks in Place.
- Eliminates the Need for Hard-Surface Activation.
- Textured Thumb Pad - Allows Easy, Single Handed Activation Immediately After Exiting the Venipuncture Site.
- Bevel-Up Orientation
- Always Positioned Bevel-Up Toward the Safety Shield.
- Eliminates the Need to Reposition the Bevel Orientation
- Back-End Safety
- Available with a Pre-Attached Holder to Reduce the Risk of Back-End Needlestick Injuries and Improving Overall Compliance with the OSHA Single-Use Holder Guidelines.
- Improves Overall Procedure Efficiency by Reducing the Number of Steps Needed During the Phlebotomy Process.
368607 | 21 Gauge x 1-1/4" without Pre-Attached Holder
368608 | 22 Gauge x 1-1/4" without Pre-Attached Holder
368650 | 21 Gauge x 1-1/4" with Pre-Attached Holder
368651 | 22 Gauge x 1-1/4" with Pre-Attached Holder
364815 | One-Use Holder Only