AeroEclipse® XL Reusable Breath Actuated Nebulizer (R BAN) w/ Tubing - 69010
The AeroEclipse® XL R BAN is a product well respected by hospitals nationwide. It provides a hospital grade treatment in the comfort of your home. AeroEclipse XL is recommended by clinicians and is designed to promote patient's compliance of the recommended nebulizer treatments even when the patient is not a medical facility.
This device only actives as a response to the patient's inspiratory flow while maintaining available drug during the exhalation phases. This allows patients the flexibility to take breaks or chit-chat without the loss of necessary drugs needed to comply with patient's treatment.
- Designed for nebulizer treatments to improve patient compliance outside of a hospital setting
- Suitable for use by all patient populations
- Activates at 15 LPM
- Safe for caregivers and family members as it minimizes exposure to dangerous secondhand aerosols, as they may carry harmful viruses
- Offers patients control over their therapy by allowing use in a home setting
- Breath actuated technology conserves available medication during the exhalation phase so patients can complete therapy at their own pace
- Durable and reusable design for up to 6 months of use
- Single Patient Use
- Approved for high-level disinfection AeroEclipse is dishwasher safe in the top shelf
- Includes: AeroEclipse XL R BAN with integrated handle, nebulizer cup holder, and tubing
- Not made or manufactured with BPA, natural rubber latex, BEHP or lead