3M Transpore™ Clear Porous Plastic Tape 2" x 10 Yards - 1527-2
3M Transpore™ Clear Porous Plastic Tape is conformable general purpose tape. Its bi-directional tear makes it easy to use when wearing gloves. It is transparent, allowing skin condition to be monitored. Porous and breathable, it minimizes trauma to the skin.
- Good adhesive to skin and tubing for secure placement.
- Holds well on damp or dry skin.
- Perforated plastic tape with easy, straight, bi-directional tear.
- Allows clinician to tailor the tape for various dressings and devices.
- Easy to handle with gloves.
- Water Resistant
- 2" x 10 yds
- Securing tubing and devices, (e.g., catheters, I.V. tubing)
- Anchoring bulky dressings
- When tape width must be customized
Available in Convenient Sizes: