Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
Kangaroo™ Gastrostomy Feeding Tubes with Y-Port 20Fr 20cc - 8884720205
Constructed of a durable silicone allowing for longevity and optimal performance, these Y-Port gastrostomy feeding tubes come with safe enteral connection feeding ports. The Y-Ports are replaceable allowing caregivers to change ports instead of replacing the entire tube which results in saving for the patient. These feeding ports are not compatible with IV connections or Luer-Lock. This safety feature significantly reduces the risk of infusion and accidental connections. While reducing risks the safe enteral connections also address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnection Sentinel Event Alert.
- French Size: 20 Fr.
- Balloon Size: 20 cc
- Dual port enteral connector engineered to reduce risk of tubing misconnections
- Addresses 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event Alert
- Purple color to denote enteral feeding -- oral/cath tip syringe only
- Medical-grade silicone tubing
- Rounded skin disc for external retention with feet
- Graduated shaft
- Gastric balloon for internal retention
- Rounded flush tip with open distal end