Disclaimer: Actual Product May Vary. See Product Specifications for more detailed information
McKesson Syringe w/ Detachable Hypodermic Needle w/o Safety 3mL 22G x 1" - 16-SN3C221
These sterile syringes offers needles that are Ultra-Sharp and tri-beveled of stainless steel featuring thin wall. The syringes are constructed with non-toxic and non-pyrogenic materials featuring bold graduation scale marks for ease of administration. The needles can be detached from the syringe due to the luer-lock tip incorporated on the syringe. The secure backstop help prevent any accidental withdrawal of the plunger while transparency of the barrel and the bold graduation marks allow for exact fluid dosing. Medication leakage is prevented by the double seal stopper on the syringe. To minimize patient discomfort surface is smooth with light silicone coating.
- Syringe Volume: 3 mL
- Needle Length: 1"
- Needle Thickness: 22G
- Graduation Scale: 0.5 mL
- Tip Type: Luer Lock
- Detachable Needle
- Without Safety
- Single Use Only (Disposable)
- Needle Wall: Thin Wall
- Needle Point Style: Regular Bevel
- Syringe Material: Polypropylene
- Transparent barrel with graduations allow for exact dosing of fluid.
- Excellent plunger slide characteristics.
- Secure backstop to prevent accidental plunger withdrawal.
- Double seal stopper to help prevent medication leakage.
- Large, stable finger grips.
- Bold, precise scale markings.
- Ultra-sharp, tri-beveled stainless steel thin wall needles.
- Smooth surface with light silicone coating to minimize patient discomfort.
- Non-Toxic, Non-Pyrogenic
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
3 mL x 20G x 1" - 16-SN3C201
3 mL x 21G x 1" - 16-SN3C211
3 mL x 22G x 1" - 16-SN3C221
3 mL x 22G x 1-1/2" - 16-SN3C22105
3 mL x 23G x 1" - 16-SN3C231
3 mL x 25G x 1" - 16-SN3C251
3 mL x 25G x 5/8" - 16-SN3C2558
10 mL x 20G x 1" - 16-SN10C201