McKesson 1 mL Tuberculin Syringe Only w/o Safety Luer Slip Tip - 16-ST1C
These sterile tuberculin syringes offer transparent barrels with bold, precise graduation scale markings which allow for exact fluid dosing and have large stable finger grips for easy gripping. Lightly silicone coated smooth surface ensures minimum patient discomfort while the double seal stopper helps to prevent medication leakage. A secure backstop is implemented in the design to prevent any accidental plunger withdrawal.
- General Purpose Syringe
- Without Safety
- Tip Type: Luer Slip Tip
- Syringe Volume: 1 mL
- Graduation Marking: 0.1 mL
- Individually Sterile in Blister Packaging
- Single Use Only (Disposable)
- Translucent Barrel and Plunger
- Black Markings
- Syringe Material: Ploypropylene
- Transparent barrel with graduations allow for exact dosing of fluid.
- Excellent plunger slide characteristics.
- Secure backstop to prevent accidental plunger withdrawal.
- Double seal stopper to help prevent medication leakage.
- Large, stable finger grips.
- Bold, precise scale markings.
- Smooth surface with light silicone coating to minimize patient discomfort.
- Non-Toxic, Non-Pyrogenic
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
1 mL Syringe Only (Luer Slip Tip) | 16-ST1C
1 mL 25G x 5/8" | 16-SNT1C2558
1 mL 26G x 3/8" | 16-SNT1C2638
1 mL 27G x 1/2" | 16-SNT1C2705