Flexam® Sterile Nitrile Examination Gloves - Sterile Pairs
Vendor: Cardinal Health
Flexam® Sterile Nitrile Examination Gloves
Flexam® Sterile Nitrile exam gloves are ideal when you require a longer length and/or sterile glove for exam procedures. The unique qualities of this product will provide you with a sterile hand covering that is synthetic thus addressing the needs of the latex sensitive and clinically reactive individuals.
- Textured fingertips for improved grip.
- Better puncture resistance than a comparable natural rubber latex exam gloves.
- Tested for use with Chemotherapy Agents and Lab Chemicals.
- Pair gloves are packaged in an inner wallet in multi-Vac package.
- Sterile Pairs
- Stretchy nitrile formulation conforms to hands
- Microtextured surface for a sure grip
- 11 in. beaded cuff provides added protection
- Appropriate for those with natural rubber latex sensitivity
- Tested for use with numerous chemicals and chemotherapy drugs1
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Color: Blue
- Nominal fingertip thickness: 6.5mil (.17mm)
- Nominal length: 11.2 in. (285mm)
Footnotes and references:
1 Caution: Gloves used for protection against chemotherapy drug and laboratory chemical exposure should be selected specifically for the type of chemicals being used.
Note: Review Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for the chemicals/drugs being used to determine required level of protection.